I want to apply my knowledge to the fullest extent and reinvent myself by working in different challenges and to make contribution to the organization to the best of my ability and to develop new skills and share my knowledge while interacting with others and achieve new height.
Awards/ Achievements/Resource Person
Acted as Institute Co-ordinator for Avishakar 2019 at ZONAL and UNIVERSITY Level and mentored 5 Students towards success in this competition.
Acted as Mentor for Team Waffwaff Award Winning which won 4th Prize Deollitte Innovation Award in National Level Smart India Hackathon 2018 organized at YCCE, Nagpur by Government of India and Ministry of Road Transport on 30st and 31st April 2018
Acted as Mentor for 1st Rank winning National Entrepreneurship Challenge Team SSGMCE at IIT Bombay in E-Summit 2017 organized during 27th- 28th January 2017.
Acted as Mentor for Award Winning AYUSH Team Invincible which won First Rank in its problem statement and overall Fourth Rank by winning Inspiration Award a prize sponsored by Persistent systems at National Level Smart India Hackathon 2017 organized at BVB College of Engineering, Hubballi (Karnataka) by AICTE and Ministry of AYUSH during 1st April and 2nd April 2017.
Acted as a Mentor for Award Winning Team at Vidarbha Industry Association Knowledge Quest Competition Team SSGMCE and Won fourth Rank in overall Competition at Nagpur on 20th Mar 2017.Topic: Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Enabler
Acted as a Resource Person for Seminar on “Cashless Transaction” organized by NSS Committee as a part of Community Development Program.
Acted as Resource Person for Workshops organized by Community Development Cell, SSGMCE.
1. Completed AICTE Approved Faculty Development Program on Introduction to Research, and Innovation, Business Models and Entrepreneurship Conducted by IIT Madras in July-November 2018.
2. Completed NPTEL Certification course on “Outcome Based Pedagogic Principles for Effective Teaching” a course created for Basic Understanding of NBA Accreditation.
3. Completed 8-Weeks NPTEL Certification courses of “Theory of Computation” and “Modern Application Development” conducted by IIT Kharagpur and IIT Madras respectively.
4. Completed Four Week AICTE approved FDP on “Use of ICT in Education for Online and Blended learning” conducted by IIT Bombay from 2nd May 2016 - 10th July 2016.
5. Completed Online Course of Learning Management System “Teaching with Moodle” conducted by Moodle HQ.
6. Attended Two week ISTE Workshop on “Computer Programming” , “Computer Networking” and “Cyber Security Workshop” conducted under NMEICT (MHRD, Govt. of India), by IIT Bombay at Department of Technology, Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
7. Attended Two week ISTE Workshop on “Open Source Technologies Workshop” conducted by COET, AKOLA.
8. Participated in One Day Symposium: Computing Curricula-Vision 2020, held on 23/12/2016 in PG Department of CSE, SGBAU.